A. Working Papers
- Giada Di Stefano, Francesca Gino, Gary Pisano, and Bradley Staats. Making experience count: The role of reflection in individual learning. Reject & Resubmit. download
A brief summary of this research has been featured as the “Stat Watch” item in the 2014 July-August issue of the Harvard Business Review. During the 2016 Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, this paper received the Best Paper Award from the Behavioral Strategy Interest Group.
B. Research in Progress
- Organizational responsiveness to consumer feedback (with Saverio D. Favaron).
- The benefits of sharing without reciprocity (with Francesca Gino, Gary Pisano, Bradley Staats).
- To micro or too micro? On the use of experiments in strategy research (with Cedric Gutierrez).
- Communalism and secrecy in science (with Maria Rita Micheli).
- Experiments on co-location and knowledge sharing (with Elena Novelli).
- On the effect of money vs. knowledge (with Tomasz Obloj).