A. Working Papers
- Elena Dalpiaz and Giada Di Stefano. E pluribus unum: Unpacking the dynamics of narrative construction of strategic change. Resubmitted after second-round R&R.
During the 2016 Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, this paper received an honorable mention for the Best Conference Paper Prize, as well as the Best Paper Award from the Strategy Process Interest Group.
- Giada Di Stefano, Francesca Gino, Gary Pisano, and Bradley Staats. Making experience count: The role of reflection in individual learning.Under first-round of revision.
A brief summary of this research has been featured as the “Stat Watch” item in the 2014 July-August issue of the Harvard Business Review. During the 2016 Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, this paper received the Best Paper Award from the Behavioral Strategy Interest Group.
B. Research in Progress
- Communalism and secrecy in science (with Maria Rita Micheli).
- The benefits of sharing without reciprocity (with Francesca Gino, Gary Pisano, and Bradley Staats).
- Michelin is coming to town: Reacting to reviews and ratings (with Saverio D. Favaron).