The SnO Center is proud to host the fourth edition of the SnO Research Day, which will take place on Thursday May 24 (1.00pm-6.30pm) and Friday May 25 (8.30am-12.30pm) in room T303.
Organized by Giada Di Stefano, with the invaluable help of Patricia Biron, the SnO Research Day is a research workshop that brings together members of the SnO Center and some invited speakers for 24 hours of intense exchange over new research projects in an array of different fields.
This year, the SnO Research Center will be welcoming three keynote speakers:
- Rajshree Agarwal, University of Maryland
- Emilio Castilla, MIT
- Patricia Thornton, Texas A&M
The list of presenters includes HEC faculty, HEC PhD students, and external faculty affiliated with the center, namely:
- Mitali Banerjee, HEC Faculty
- Régis Coeurderoy, ESCP Europe
- Mark DesJardine, HEC Faculty
- Saverio Favaron, HEC PhD Student
- Fei Gao, HEC PhD Student
- Ai Ting Goh, HEC Faculty
- Paul Gouvard, HEC PhD Student
- Cedric Gutierrez, Bocconi University
- Marieke Huysentruyt, HEC Faculty
- Sookyoung Lee, SnO Research Fellow
- Pier Vittorio Mannucci, London Business School
- Kseniya Navazhylava, Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Elena Plaksenkova, HEC PhD Student
- Carlos Ramirez, ESSEC
- Zachariah Rodgers, SnO Research Fellow
- Paola Tubaro, CNRS – INRIA- Universite Paris Sud
- Georg Wernicke, HEC Faculty
Please feel free to drop by at any point in time, and forward this invitation to whomever you think may be interested in joining.
Note that this year, for the first time, our invited speakers will be also holding a career development workshop targeting mainly Ph.D. students, according to the following schedule:
- Thursday, 9.30-11am: Patricia Thornton
- Friday, 2.30-4pm: Emilio Castilla
- Friday, 4-5.30pm: Rajshree Agarwal
If you are interested in attending, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to sharing this moment with you!